TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the www.potatostations.com website (the "Service") operated by Potato Fries Station ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Franchising or Catering section ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your purchase or reservation.
If you wish to subscribe to our email newsletter, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your request for a news update, promotions, etc.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content"). However, please respect Potato Fries Station, the owners of the Content and other users. Don’t engage in any activity, post any User Content, or register and/or use a username, which is or includes material that:
- is offensive, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, threatening, or obscene;
- is illegal, or intended to promote or commit an illegal act of any kind, including but not limited to violations of intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or proprietary rights of Potato Fries Station or a third party;
- includes your password or purposely includes any other user’s password or purposely includes personal data of third parties or is intended to solicit such personal data;
- includes malicious content such as malware, Trojan horses, or viruses, or otherwise interferes with any user’s access to the Service;
- is intended to or does harass or bully other users;
- impersonates or misrepresents your affiliation with another user, person, or entity, or is otherwise fraudulent, false, deceptive, or misleading;
- uses automated means to artificially promote content;
- involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailings or other forms of spam (“spam”), junk mail, chain letters, or similar, including through the inbox;
- involves commercial or sales activities, such as advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, or pyramid schemes, that are not expressly authorized by Potato Fries Station;
- links to, references, or otherwise promotes commercial products or services, except as expressly authorized by us;
- interferes with or in any way disrupts our Service, tampers with, breaches, or attempts to probe, scan, or test for vulnerabilities in the Service or our computer systems, network, usage rules, or any of our security components, authentication measures or any other protection measures applicable to the Service, the Content or any part thereof; or
- conflicts with the Agreements, as determined by Potato Fries Station.
You acknowledge and agree that posting any such User Content may result in immediate termination or suspension of your account. You also agree that Potato Fries Station may also reclaim your username for any reason.
Please be thoughtful about how you use the Potato Fries Station Service and what you share. Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Potato Fries Station.
Potato Fries Station has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Potato Fries Station shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.