- Directly manage the store/s from all aspects of management and will be reporting to Operations Manager.
- Represent the store/s in the sales meeting and business planning.
- Analyze the products and services to look for possible effective strategies that could help the store in reaching their set quota.
- Coordinate with the store staff, other department, building administration, etc.
- Maintain effective customer service and compliance with company standards.
- Encourage store staff to interact with customers, to build their personality and confidence and develop strong customer service skills.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year of experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skills: Unified Communications, MS Office Apps.
- Preferably 3 years Experienced Employees specializing in Food & Beverage or Quality Control/Assurance.
- Must be hardworking, honest, flexible and willing to relocate.
- Male or Female w/ pleasing personality
- Applicants between 18 to 30 years old
- High School Graduate or higher education
- With experience as service crew preferred but not required
- Training will be provided by Potato Fries Station
- Resume with recent 2x2 picture and Valid ID.
- NBI Clearance and Health Certificate to be submitted upon employment.
- Must be hard working, honest, flexible and can work with minimal supervision.
- Must know basic sanitary food handling preferably with experience in the food industry.
Please send all careers related queries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly fill up the form below and revert back to us. Thanks!